Sunday 29 April 2012

Justine Bieber _ Boyfriend MP3

Source : SING SANG SONG

Read me first! How to Download Things Freely in Fold Papercraft?
Download I Download II
Review Song Artist : Justin Bieber Title : Boyfriend Genre : Pop
Lyric of Justin Bieber Boyfriend [Verse 1] If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go I can take you places you ain't never been before Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know I got money in my hands that I'd really like you to blow Swag swag swag, on you Chillin' by the fire while we are eating fondue I don't know about me but I know about you So say hello to falsetto in three two Swag [Pre Hook] I'd like to be everything you want Hey girl, let me talk to you [ *from http://www.index-of-mp3.com/lyric/justin-bieber/boyfriend.html ] [Hook] If I was your boyfriend, never let you go Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone I can be a gentleman, anything you want If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I'd never let you go [Verse 2] Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you don't I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe I don't never wanna fight yeah, you already know I am 'ma a make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow Burr Girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend You could be my girlfriend until the

No comments:

Post a Comment