Sunday 29 April 2012

Justin Bieber Baby (ft. Luda) MP3

Read me first! How to Download Things Freely in This Blog?
Download I Download II
Review Song Artist : Justin Bieber Title :Baby (ft. Luda) Genre : Pop Beat
Lirik Lagu Justin Bieber - Baby lyric (Ohh wooaahhh) x3 You know you love me I know you care Just shout whenever, And I'll be there You are my love You are my heart And we will never, ever, ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playing We're just friends, What are you saying? Said there's another were look right in my eyes My first love, broke my heart for the first time And I was like Baby, baby, baby ooh Like baby, baby, baby noo Like baby, baby, baby ohh I thought you'd always be mine mine(2x) Oh oh For you, I would have done whatever And I just can't believe we ain't together And I wanna play it cool But I'm losin' you I'll buy you anything I'll buy you any ring And now please say Baby fix me And just shake me till you wake me from this bad dream I'm going down, down, down, down And I just can't believe my first love won't be around [ *from http://www.index-of-mp3.com/lyric/justin-bieber/baby.html ] And I'm like Baby, baby, baby ohh Like baby, baby, baby noo Like baby, baby, baby ohh I thought you'd always be mine mine(2x) (Luda) When I was 13, I had my first love There was nobody compared to my baby And nobody came between us, no one could ever come above She had me going crazy, oh I was star-struck, She woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks She make my heart pound, I skip a beat when I see her in the street And at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend She knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazing And now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying... Baby, baby, baby ohh Like baby, baby, baby noo Like baby, baby, baby ohh I thought you'd always be mine mine(2x) I'm gone Yeahh, yeah, yeah Yeahh, yeahhh Now I'm all gone Yeahh, yeah, yeah Yeahh, yeahhh Now I'm all gone Yeahh, yeah, yeah Yeahh, yeahhh Now I'm all gone, gone, gone I'm gone

No comments:

Post a Comment